ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Training
2 Days – $999
March 2 – March 3, 2023 – Aurora, Illinois
Sept 7 – Sept 8, 2023 – Manhasset, New York
Implementation of any Quality Management System starts from the leadership and the top management should be committed towards quality. However, in order for any system to be effectively and successfully implemented, all employees must be part of it. Not everyone in your organization needs to know all the standards and all the requirements of ISO 9001 thoroughly. But they should be aware and understand its policies, objectives and processes that are applicable. This is also a requirement by ISO 9001:2015 standards.
This Course is Recommended For:
This course is offered for the top leadership of your company and the entire staff as per their requirements and request. This training is offered on site to our clients and other companies. Offsite training locations are in New York and Chicago.
- Requirements based on ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standards.
- Familiarization with ISO 9000:2015 Quality Management System terms
- Awareness and understanding of your companies policies, objectives and processes that are applicable
- Understanding the need for documentary evidence and conformity with ISO 9001:2015
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology and Process approach.
- Continual Improvement